Make the most of summer break!
Check out these free resources:
Watch these videos (en espanol) and see how you can help your child build reading skills
Visit your local Enoch Pratt Free Library and sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge! Ask the librarian about programs and books that would be right for your child’s age and interests.
Register your child for a summer program. Check out free camps at Baltimore City Rec and Parks and Baltimore City Public Schools.
FREE online resources:
- Check out free phonics worksheets
- Play learning games on Starfall and ABYya!
- Check out Kids A-Z for Baltimore City Public Schools students in grades K-3. With this program, your child can listen to or read thousands of books. Ask your child’s school for login information.
- Practice sight words
Try these fun activities:
- Explore music, arts, and dance at local festivals and events
- Do a science project or experiment with your child
- Have your child put on their own play, musical, or puppet show